Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mid Week Update

With having Monday off of work, the whole week feels a little out of whack. I'm on the M-W-F-S exercise kick this week. I thought I had good workouts both on Monday and this morning and I'm still being pretty good about my diet. I'll admit though that I was bad on Monday night. Leslie and I did go and try the new Chick-fil-a Spicy Chicken Sandwich. It was really good! Too bad it's deep fried. I'll make sure I really put in a good work out on Saturday.

On a good note, I put on a pair of suit pants I had not worn in a couple of weeks and I had to move up a notch on my belt. That felt really good this morning. I think the more I find the little successes, the more it keeps me motivated to keep going. The little accomplishments feel good along the way.

Other than that, thanks again for all the kind words. I'll let you know what happens later this week.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for loose pants! (LOL) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being able to move a belt notch! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feel of something getting looser. Congratulations on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete