Sunday, May 30, 2010

What a week!!!

I was totally shocked when I got on the scale this morning.

I had watched what I was eating all week, I only had 3 beers over 3 days and I worked out Monday, Tues and Thurs. While that sounds like good activity, I didn't really feel that I had put a whole lot of effort into this week like I had the previous week.

And with that being said, I lost 4 lbs this week!!! I was ecstatic when I saw the needle stop on 226. This is a great feeling and added motivation to keep it up! I'm starting to notice that my pants fit a bit looser and my face isn't quite as round as it has been recently. I think I'll really be able to see a difference with the next 10 lbs to go.

I think setting a goal each week is helpful too. I missed my 5 lbs goal from 2 weeks ago, but beat last weeks goal of 3 lbs. I think I'm going to shoot for 3 lbs again. I don't want to be unrealistic about being able to repeat a great week like last week, but at the same time, 3 lbs is not a goal that I think is a walk in the park either. As always, I'll keep you posted though the week.

I do have to give a big thank you to my Aunt Cheli who passed on a fish dish to try. I think I'm going to try it on Monday.

Thanks again for all of the encouragement! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Tim said to send this message...

    "I don't care about the pounds lost, I want to hear that your chest size is larger than your waist and that your biceps are 17-18". Weight doesn't matter, it's fitness that counts. Remember, football players can be over 300 lbs. at 6'4" and are still fit."

    ReplyDelete