Sunday, May 9, 2010

End of Week 1

So the first week didn't go quite as planned, but the end result worked in my favor. I lost 2 lbs! I made better decisions about what I ate, I was good about working out and I still had fun this week with Cinco de Mayo and Sara and Kevin's wedding. I forgot what kind of a work out you can get while dancing!

On a side note about the wedding. The photo booth for the guest to take pictures in was one of the best things I have ever seen at a wedding. We had a blast with that thing. I can only imagine what the book looks like, but it must be hilarious.

Back to the main goal of this blog. I set out to be healthier and to lose weight. I think I'm starting to get there. I'm a bit concerned about week 2 with my back still hurting after I sit down for any period of time, but we'll just take it slow, be super careful about what I eat and drink, and continue to stay positive about this experience.

Week 2 goal is to get my back to feel better and I'd like to lose 2 lbs again. Week 3 goal will be 5 lbs ;)

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you sweetie. If anyone understands what a painful back is like, it's me. It only makes it harder to work out and stick to your goals, but you can do it. Try a little ice on your back after the workouts, it does help.

    Let me know if you need a routing section, I'll be there.

    XOXOX Aunt Cheli

    Psst - secret - portion control

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Bradley! Although, I'm sure dancing didn't help the back. The 2 pound a week weight loss is the recommendation so you are right on track. Have you considered going to a chiropractor for your back they can work wonders. Pulling for you to have a great week two. Love you lots, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete