Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 3 and 4

I took the day off from exercising on Tuesday as I was making sure I didn't over do it too fast, but I ate better.

Cinco de Mayo was a bit of a problem for me. I fell off the wagon hard! While I worked out in the morning (1/4 mile walk, 1 mile run!!!, 1/4 walk), I did indulge in several Corona Lights and even worse than the beers, Taco Bell. I think holidays are going to be pretty hard for me. I'll make up for it on Day 5.

I've already repeated my Tuesday work out of 1/4 walk, full mile run, 1/4 walk and I'll see about running again tonight. This weekend is going to be hard again with the food consumption. I have MBA Graduation Ceremony, Sara and Kevin's wedding and going to mom's for Mother's Day. I guess I'll have to kick the work outs into over drive. I should be able to get to at least 1.5 mile run by then.

With my little set back yesterday, I'm still staying very positive and I'm looking forward to the weigh in on Sunday to see what, if any, progress has been made. Little achievements to date include:
1) I'm not as tired though out the day
2) I'm already back to running a full mile
3) I'm being more thoughtful about what I eat (except for yesterday)
4) Getting up in the morning's isn't all that bad
5) I sleep a lot better

So all in all, I'm feeling good and I am looking forward to being fit again. One day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment