Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday

Running while watching the West Wing was such a good idea!!! I ran/walked 2.16 miles today! I really didn't even pay attention to how long or far I had gone. I think this is going to be good for me. 2.16 is the furthest I've gone yet, too. It's a great 45 minutes and they go by pretty fast.

I'm still doing well with the diet too. Special K Blueberries for breakfast, I had a salad for lunch and got the dressing on the side. Restaurants always put too much dressing on their salads anyway. Another salad for dinner and we're doing well.

Thanks for all the well wishes from the last post. It's great to have that additional motivation to stay on track.

1 comment:

  1. I love riding the stationary bike while I get some TV time in. Unfortunately, Sydney (the 2 yo) wants only Disney or Sprout so I'm kind of limited in what I can watch these days. :)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete